Home / Circumcision
Most Advanced Circumcision Surgery in Kolkata
Get rid of Phimosis or any kind of penile problem with the most effective Circumcision Surgical Treatment. Contact Us for painless laser and stapler circumcision surgery in kolkata. Surgically removing the extra foreskin from the head of the penis is known as Circumcision. Doctors recommend Circumcision surgery to cure and prevent medical conditions like:
- Phimosis - In this type of medical condition the foreskin doesn't pull back from the head of the penis. It may cause several issues like infection, difficulty in passing urine, difficulty at the time of sexual intercourse and infertility.
- Paraphimosis - In this condition the foreskin gets stuck behind the glans. This leads to the decrease of blood flow. Paraphimosis is a medical mergency and requires immediate surgical treatment.
- Balanitis or Balanoposthitis - In this condition the glans of the penis gets inflamed or swollen due to infection. This causes pain, irritation, burning sensation and unusual discharge.
Phimosis is the inability of the foreskin being retracted behind the penis in uncircumcised males. This progeny can be happened in two forms - physiologic and pathologic. Physiologic type is seen with new-born babies. Our main concern is pathologic one as it is seen with adult people who are victims of unsatisfied sex affair. Reputed surgeons specialist in Phimosis Treatment in Kolkata is ready here to tackle such incoming cases.
The engagement of best andrologists into diagnosis and treatment has made the matter more communicable. Usually, physical tests and review of the candidate’s health and symptoms history serve to diagnose phimosis or balanitis. Balanitis is an underlying situation for phimosis.
Surgical procedures like circumcision are required for severe cases. The treatment usually starts with a swab of the foreskin. The entire foreskin is removed in this process. However, partial removal of the skin is also possible. These surgeries can be applied to males of any age if needed.
What is Circumcision?
Circumcision surgery in Kolkata is a surgical procedure to remove the foreskin, covering the glans of the penis. It involves several benefits, including a lower risk of urinary tract infections, sexually transmitted infections, preventive penile problems like phimosis and penile cancer.
Types of Circumcision
In this procedure, surgeons use a device, known as, ‘Stapler or Anstomat’ to perform circumcision. The device includes two parts – the inner bell & the outer bell. The inner bell protects the inner glans. The outer bell consists of a blade to cut the foreskin and a stapler to close the wound and stop blood loss.
Laser circumcision is a new-age method of circumcision. It is a precise procedure that involves the use of a powerful laser. Today, it is the most preferred surgical method among the best circumcision doctors in Kolkata and is especially beneficial for adult males.
- Scar Tissue
- Old Age
- Other Medical Conditions
- Redundant or Excess Foreskin
- Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections
- Foreskin stuck behind the penis head
- Painful retraction of the foreskin
- Painful erection
- Formation of white ring around the penis head
- Swelling of the foreskin
- Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Penile redness